E-Learning for automotive engineering
(Single-user, valid for 12 months)
The new E-Learning Internet platform for training in automotive engineering consists of 12 modules and conveys the basic principles and specialist knowledge in automotive engineering.
- Basic knowledge of automotive electronics
- Fundamental knowledge of engine control systems
- Multiplex vehicle electronics (communication and diagnostics)
- ABS brake systems, acceleration slip regulation (ASR) and driving stability systems (ESP)
- Airbag, safety and protection systems
- Vehicle climate control – basic principles, maintenance and diagnosis
- Vehicle lighting – conventional systems and xenon technology
- Hybrid- / Electric Vehicles (basic principles, functionality, technologies, batteries)
To more information or to order your customized system, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting us ets-canada.com
Ennergi: the driving Force that powers the world.