Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG-Gearbox)
- Six forward gerars and one reverse gear
- Normal driving program "D", sports program "S" as well as Tiptronic selector lever and Tiptronic steering wheel levers (optional)
- Mechatronics, electronic and electro-hydraulic control unit are housed in the gearbox
- Hillholder function - if the vehicle begins to move when stationary, with just light brake application, the clutch pressure is increased and the vehicle is held in position
- Creep regulation - allows creeping of the vehicle, when parking for example, without accelerator pedal application
- Emergency mode - in the event of a fault, the vehicle can still be driven, with emergency mode activated, in 1st and 3rd gear or just in 2nd gear
To more information or to order your customized system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting us ets-canada.com
Ennergi: the driving Force that powers the world.